[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Thu May 29 15:28:04 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 12:07  PM, Christopher Hack wrote:

> My 2c
>
> Maybe I am missing the point. But every time someone on the list has a
> gripe
> about the bad service at Powerlogix, someone from powerlogix actually
> takes
> the time to write a reply to the list! Is that bad service?

But is it good service, or just 1 guy from powerlogix responding to a
few negative emails for all of us to see? Because otherwise, rob isn't
an active poster...he only posts on threads related to his company.

At the same time, no one from sonnet is here....and it looks like they
don't even need to be. I haven't heard peep from anyone with sonnet
problems....just glowing praise...

My 2¢

jesse

.