[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Thu May 29 20:29:50 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 06:03  PM, Jeff Hallgren wrote:

> Jesse,
> Can I ask what became of your 800 that locked up your cube?

I returned it to OWC (with absolutely NO hassle...the people at OWC
rock....they are truly great and I will be a loyal customer for the
rest of my life) and got an external HD, firewire HD enclosure, a
sonnet G4 500 for my girlfriends G3 tower, and the remainder refunded.

I also referred 2 freinds to OWC after all of that, 1 bought a 800MHz
gigadesigns G4 and has had no issues, and the other bought a 1.2GHz
Sonnet and has loved it (both are G4 towers.)

> On related subject: maybe there is some demand for a "Blacklisted by
> Powerlogix" t-shirt.
> Jeff

Hahaha :) ...if I make a couple, do you want one?

jesse

.