[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Robert Jagitsch robertj at powerlogix.com
Fri May 30 15:51:48 PDT 2003

Nicolas,

I responded to your emails in February (2/17), but I show no emails
from you in January, March, or April.  The ones you sent in May I
also answered (May 8, 9, 15, 27, 29). I also show sending you an
email in late January (1/26.)

Perhaps you should check your records because your post is not accurate.

Thanks,
Robert

--
----