GeForce 4MX & Panther

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Sat Nov 1 18:14:01 PST 2003

I was about to buy the Nvidia GeForce 4MX for $65 at OWC.  But then I
saw this warning on OWC's page about it:

OWC NOTE: Mac OS X 10.3 not supported in some configurations, at this
time AGP "Sawtooth" Systems are confirmed as not functioning properly.
Apple has a support page about this issue here ; hopefully more
information will become available on this issue in the near future or
rectified with a 10.3.x update.

Since the card is not officially compatible with the Cube, I am afraid
to buy it unless someone can confirm that the card will work with 10.3
in a Cube.

Seth, I believe you were the first to install this card in a
Cube....Have you upgraded to Panther yet?  If so, is the 4MX working ok?

Has anyone else installed this card in a Cube so far?

Thanks,
Mike