[CUBE] Panther

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Mon Nov 3 21:04:36 PST 2003

You most likely have a marginal memory simm.  Back down to minimal
memory and try again.  Get your hands on the Apple Hardware Diag CD
and run the memory tests.

BTW, I'd recommend the 'Archive and Install' method of upgrading.
It leaves you with your original homedir and system settings, but
a much cleaner OS install.

-- jcw

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator