[CUBE] Cube Enclosure

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Thu Nov 6 21:28:06 PST 2003

I ordered mine almost a week ago. Nothing yet.

Mine is black w/chrome grille. I know, I know, it's not PURE anymore.  I'm
going to get ANOTHER CUBE to put in the Powerlogix enclosure. I'll hotrod
that one.

I'll keep my original CUBE virgin, classic, 1.0, untouched.

The thing is BEGGING to be put in a Time Capsule.  Imagine 1000 years in the
future they open up the Capsule and a CUBE is inside.  It would have to
impress the HELL out of them.  Maybe throw in an iPod.

(OT) BTW iTunes Music Store outsold Napster 5-1 in the past week.  ITMS has
80% of the download market.  As far as the music industry is concerned,
Apple has won.

David Sarcastix

http://www.sarcastix.com

Nicolai Sidenius11/6/03 11:29 PMnicolai.sidenius at tin.it