[CUBE] Cube Enclosure

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 08:11:51 PST 2003

Quoth david sarcastix (david at sarcastix.com) at 11/7/03 0:28:

> I ordered mine almost a week ago. Nothing yet.
>
> Mine is black w/chrome grille. I know, I know, it's not PURE anymore.  I'm
> going to get ANOTHER CUBE to put in the Powerlogix enclosure. I'll hotrod
> that one.
>
> I'll keep my original CUBE virgin, classic, 1.0, untouched.

So... Mac OS 9.0.4, 20 GB hard drive, 128 MB of RAM...?

That's a silly strategy IMHO. It's value as a collector's item is
essentially nil and has been since you opened the box. Why not get as much
mileage out of it as possible? Just curious.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it." - Jason Alexander,
'Seinfeld'