[CUBE] Rant-Was Cheap Pcs vs Apple lol

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Thu Nov 13 07:40:26 PST 2003

A point of curiosity. iMacs are all-in-one (as are eMacs), if it is an
iMac cube it would still be an iMac
(with LCD monitor attached somehow, limited RAM and a slower processor).
I doubt Apple will stray from this formula, so whatever it ends up
looking like, it will still be aimed
at the consumer-level market, not the professional level as was the
original cube.  Rod