[CUBE] The Return of the CUBE???

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri Nov 14 15:14:26 PST 2003

Speaking of-there is a cube upgrade artilce in the new
MacWorld-December issue.
Typical MacWorld-information without really saying anything informative.
(perhaps saving ALL that knowledge for a soon-to-be-published
book-$29.95 and will be full of insightful
hints and must-have tips :~)    "BUY, BUY, BUY!!!!")  Rod