[CUBE] so this is what silence is

David bc4dc at macsrule.com
Sun Nov 16 17:55:32 PST 2003

Good question Allan

I am awaiting arrival of my Powerlogix card and will soon make the jump
to a video card which will support the 20" flat panel monitor.  My
Seagate 7200/8mb/120gig hard drive (just installed) is practically
inaudible, which is a blessing, but my 32meg Radeon BTO (with fan) all
but makes up for it! I have my fingers crossed the Powerlogix card will
not make it's presence known except for the whizzing pixels. Any
suggestions for the video card? Fans, fans, and more noisy fans! Is it
the price we HAVE to pay to have an original Cube?

David