[CUBE] This was strange....

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Mon Nov 17 05:43:36 PST 2003

I have had problems with my Cube ever since installing 10.3. Sometimes
the volume buttons on the keyboard only can turn on or of, other times
the right speaker is very low in volume.
This disappears If I restart 1 or more times, mostly it doesn't go away
from unplugging and plugging in again, but sometime it does.
Joel