Voice?

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:52:51 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice please.

My part time employer is moving to doing more on-line, and now requires
part-time staff to have a certain minimum standard of computer (only
Windoze machines are officially supported, but I have been managing
very well so far) to include the possibility of using software
requiring voice. Forgetting for the moment the issue of appropriate
software, does anyone have suggestions about the hardware aspects -
sound in.

I would be glad to know your experience and suggestions, please.

David.

My cube is a 500 with 1GB RAM, OS 10.3.