[CUBE] Video output lost, again

John T. Folden nedloftj at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 14:01:01 PST 2003

On Nov 19, 2003, at 3:44 PM, C Bush wrote:

> So, what do you think the Cube I have is worth?
>
> It is a 450 mhz, upgraded to 30 gb harddrive and Jaguar
> 10.2.8 and a keyboard.

Honestly, your best bet is to come up with a really detailed and
attractive looking listing for eBay and hope for the best. I've seen
prices all over the map.  I've seen two Cubes configured exactly the
same way go for $600 and $800 on auctions finishing just days apart.
The only apparent difference being the quality of the listing.

John