[CUBE] Pocket PC syncing

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 09:32:11 PST 2003

I was joking too.  I mean, if Apple's not going to play in the market,
and the (subjectively) better technology is Pocket PC, I would honestly
consider it.

I used a Palm Pilot Pro, then switched to the Handspring Visor.
They're nice machines, but I really want handwriting recognition.  Are
you listening, Apple?  I want an Inkwell-based PDA!

Eagle