[CUBE] LCD monitor

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Mon Nov 24 08:45:06 PST 2003

Francine,
  I went to Fry's Electronics (outpost.com on line), and got a cheap $329.00 17" LCD monitor, it was on special, plugged it into my Gforce3 video card in my cube running OSX 10.3, and it works.  The picture is sharp and clear.  I never could find a difference between the LCD monitors, except the price, and the frame.
Bob.

Robert W. Bumala
Circuit Design Engineer Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
Org. L9-42  Bld. 255
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1191