[CUBE] This was strange.... (USB Speakers problem)

François Menu frmen at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 24 16:30:21 PST 2003

Le 25 nov. 03, à 01:08, Eagle a écrit :

> François, I hope I didn't come across as being condescending - that
> wasn't my intention.

You didn't come across. And my answer was intended to be humoristic
(I've put a smiley :-). And you cannot know the technical skills of the
people on this list, so your simple solution could have be the right
solution :-) Besides, english is not my first language, sometimes it
can be difficult to understand each other, I think.

And it's getting late, I should be in bed! - right - now :-)

--
François Menu
frmen at wanadoo.fr