Cube Upgrader WANTED

Noel Westerlind noelwest at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 08:53:39 PST 2003

Hey Mac Addicts!
  I am looking for someone who can upgrade a
couple Cubes for me. IF YOU can't do it,
I would love some suggestions that I can get the
Apple Store Genius's to do.

This is my story:
 I am a novice Mac owner, but I do know enough
about computers to get by. I cannot upgrade hardware
for the life of me (I am all thumbs).
I am a little compulsive with Macs so I have
many. Its a rather expensive hobby, but it is
fun.

ANYWAY-
Here are the three machines I have.
What can we (or you) do to them.
I love Macs. Lets help Them be the best they can be!

I am looking to upgrade memory
and processors. I am not sure what a good
video card would be. I would like to be able to
connect it to my Plasma TV. The Plasma TV has a
DVI cable.

 I can't do these upgrades I am not mechanically inclined.
I could pay a qualified person to do it. I wouldn't want to
spend more than they are worth either.
Please send me your qualifications if you
want to hook up this Mac Addict.

********NUMBER ONE*****************
450MHZ G4 Processor (upgradable to 1.2Ghz)
512Megs RAM (upgradable to 1.5gigs)
20gig Hard Drive
ATI Rage Pro AGP graphics card with 16megs RAM
Slot loading CD-RW drive
Apple Pro USB keyboard
Apple Pro USB mouse (IR tracking)
Airport ready
2 firewire ports, 2 USB ports + 2 USB on keyboard, ADC and VGA video outs

********NUMBER TWO***********************
1.2 GHZ G4 powerlogix with 256k level 2 cache and 2mb level 3 cache.
120 gig seagate hard drive at 7200rpm and 8mb cache. (Very fast and silent)
Ati Radeon with 32mb of DDR
 1.28 Gigs of Ram It also comes with a dvd player,
2 firewire ports,
2 usb ports,
 56k v.90 modem,
ethernet, Is airport ready,
pro keyboard and pro mouse,
OS X.2, and power supply.

******NUMBER THREE***********************
Powermac G4 Cube with a 500 Mhz processor
30 GB hard drive
768 MB RAM (one 512 chip, two 128 chips),
CD/DVD drive
GeForce 2MX card
two USB and two Firewire ports,
56k modem,