Dead FW

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 3 20:02:53 PDT 2003

Thanks for the responses,
to be honnest i haven't tried booting off a cd and trying to mount.
that's a good idea. But im not sure it's really my fw only, it's
probably software related as well, as i said the ipod still charges
from the FW plug on the cube. Is that normal of a blown FW port?

ill give the system restart.
also does resetting the PRAM do anything in jaguar? I rarely boot in
os9 anymore.
thanks Francois