Interesting cube video behavior

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 4 09:33:51 PDT 2003

Next time your monitor displays this behavior and you have enough money
to replace it - give it a good hard wack on the side and see if that
clears it up.  If not, well at least this action can help relieve a bit
of stress as you watch your monitor die out completely.  Smaller CRT
monitors, like yours, are not worth fixing most of the time, as brand
new ones are dirt cheap and used ones are abound as flat screens
displace them.

Just my 2¢.

jj