[CUBE] New BT Mouse & KB--Help

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 16:03:05 PDT 2003

It could be the module. It's a DWB 120M, but as I wrote below it works
fine with the newest Power Mac G4 with both the keyboard and the mouse
so it can't be strictly a numbers problem. Only the Cubes have a
problem with the mouse, with or without the keyboard paired so again
it's not a numbers problem. Maybe it's just "older" G4s that have a
problem with the original D-Link module.

Is anyone successfully using the mouse with the newer D-Link DPT 120 B2
or B3 module?