[CUBE] Panther October 24

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Wed Oct 8 08:28:39 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 11:22 US/Eastern, Kunga wrote:
> Apple announces Panther October 24. It's official. They have a
> countdown timer on their cover. Here's the Panther Page. Jaguar is no
> longer on the OS X site.
> <http://www.apple.com/macosx/>
>
> This OS will make your Cube fly. I'm running 7B74 Panther on a 500
> Cube and it is FAST.

I note my prediction was pretty close - I predicted the release to
coincide with the O'Reilly Mac OS X Conference on the 27th to 30th; the
release is actually the weekend before. :)

I concur with the speed report, and I can't wait until the 24th!  A
buddy & I are going to the local Apple Store and will have a Panther
Upgrade Party that night. :)

Mrs. Eagle will really appreciate the Fast User Switching feature. :)

Eagle