[CUBE] Panther October 24

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 9 05:44:38 PDT 2003

     John T. Folden wrote:

>I'm undecided as of yet... The old toolbar seems to accomplish most of
>what the new Sidebar offers and it took less space.

     Ah, but that was vertical space. The sidebar takes up horizontal
space.... and look who sells wide-format LCD flat panels and high-end
laptops with wide displays.

     You don't think there's a connection, do you?

						Joe Gurman
						who uses a 1680 x 1050,
						20-inch Cinema Display
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA