[CUBE] Cube 500Mhz value?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 06:04:32 PDT 2003

Consider that the Cube also makes a really outstanding server. If you
might ever have a modest network or serve web pages, you may want to
keep it. It's a handy back up as well if you use a computer
professionally. IMHO, the standard 450s are worth more than you can
sell them for but yours could bring a top price, $800-900's.