a kind of relay from cube plug ins?

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 10:22:58 PDT 2003

Dear Everyone:
I aplways appreciate your discussions here.  You know it drives me slightly
crazy whenver I have to polug or unplug something from under my cube. It
inevitably goes on when I accidentally touch the "little glowing light" on top, just
to turn it over.

And I have to unpack my whole tiny desk in order to do the whole thing,
including take my  monitor away etc.

Is there like a relay deck for the cube? A deck is a device that has all the
firewire/usb/phone cord outlets and etc that you can PLUG INTO THE CUBE and
this deck goes on your desk at hand, and then you plug in all your wires
(firewire/usb phone cord outlet, etc) right there at hand instead of having to tear
apart the desk and tip the cube upside down to get the connections disconnected
or connected???

what do you think?
thank you
all best