[CUBE] a kind of relay from cube plug ins?

JKnapp915 at aol.com JKnapp915 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 10:41:45 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/20/03 11:23:34 AM, Lacorona at aol.com writes:

<< It
inevitably goes on when I accidentally touch the "little glowing light" on
top, just
to turn it over. >>
Mine goes on if it's tipped over.  I solved this by switching off the power
bar before trying to work on the computer.
<<Is there like a relay deck for the cube? A deck is a device that has all
the
firewire/usb/phone cord outlets and etc that you can PLUG INTO THE CUBE and
this deck goes on your desk at hand, and then you plug in all your wires
(firewire/usb phone cord outlet, etc) right there at hand instead of having
to tear
apart the desk and tip the cube upside down to get the connections
disconnected
or connected???>>

I use a USB hub.  It works fine and allows all my peripherals to be plugged
in or unplugged without turning over the case.  Not too expensive, either.  I
don't know if there's one for FW.
Jack