[CUBE] Terrible Problems with 10.2.8 and iChat AV Beta

Keith Clemence kclemence at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 21 19:17:23 PDT 2003

Keith Clemence writing,

I am just now back on line. I have never posted here before but read
this thread before my hard drive crashed. I installed a new, larger,
faster one now so I'm not upset. I think it is probably coincidence but
I too started having problems after updating to 10.2.8. They
progressively got worse and then the original hard drive in my
unmodified Cube failed. I am running 10.2.6 on this one until I get
Panther shortly.