[CUBE] Introducing: The PowerCube Enclosure

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Mon Oct 27 23:27:56 PST 2003

Laurie A Duncan10/28/03 1:13 AMlaurie at cubeowner.com

> Calm down... That's a PICTURE :) if you look at the pictures of a real live
> case (2 of them actually) in my review... You will see that there is NO
> PowerLogix logo anywhere in sight. Not a single one. I added my own Apple
> logos, however :)

Well, to me it looks like a photograph (I'm a photographer, so I don't
consider the distinction a quibble).

So I don't know what you mean when you say 'it's a PICTURE', as a perfectly
reasonable excuse why the objects in the photograph (picture) have logos,
but in reality have no logos. Or is the smiley face meant to be a playful
way of 'explaining' the inconsistencies?

And you invite me to 'look at the pictures of the real live case'.

I'm afraid that I had to stare at your photograph for awhile before I even
saw that it was indeed a black POWERLOGIX case.

So, okay, cool. No logos.

Ummmmmm... Never mind.

So now, I damn better well BUY one.

David Sarcastix