<no subject>

john allan jallan at freeuk.com
Tue Oct 28 08:38:17 PST 2003

>> wheres this logo you all are talking about? I see no logo.

> You might not but I bet the Harley Davidson attorneys do ...

> Perfect match for the XLCR 1000, methinks.

Which makes me think this enclosure if perfect ripe for a classic flame [
paint ] job or indeed any customisation.

My spin?

Well, a pair of apehangers would not look right on an XLCR so drill small
shallow holes under the bottom edge of the enclose's base to take small
rubber / silicon feet, just enough to stop it vibrating / resonating.

Does the enclosure quieten it down too?

John

http://www.ironharley.com/racepics/xlcr/richxlcrc.jpg