[CUBE] Panther & Printing in 10.3

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 09:27:25 PST 2003

I have a mono Okipage 14i (Post Script) works OK in Panther, but I now
cannot get it to print in Word 2000 in Classic - no trouble in 10.2.6
and 8. Word insists it cannot print without first selecting a printer
in Chooser and I cannot then get out of the circle without abandoning
printing - am just about to boot into 9.2!

David