[CUBE] Dual 1.5 GHz G4 Cube Upgrade

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Sep 2 23:59:22 PDT 2003

Yes that's it. I couldn't find it again. I inferred from Robert's
comment on successful 1.5 GHz tests with the next Motorola G4 processor
that is not yet shipping that he was thinking of it for a dual 1.5 Cube
upgrade. Was that inference incorrect?

So it  wasn't a misquote. It was an inference based on the context of
the quote. Was I wrong? I don't see Robert denying it so far.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)