[CUBE] Airport Question

John Farago farago at mail.law.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 4 08:00:55 PDT 2003

this has been happening to me ever since the most recent firmware
update a couple of months ago

as best i can tell in conversation with Apple, they believe it has to
do with possible interference from other devices on the same
frequency range (cordless phones, other base stations in the area . .
.)

it is very strange indeed