[CUBE] Airport Question

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri Sep 5 07:11:22 PDT 2003

John,
Being relatively new to Airport technology, for reference, could you
elaborate on how you can change channels?
(I presume you are referring to the frequency number of the base
station broadcasts signals) I did not realise there
were options like that in Airport Utility. If you change channels on
the base station the Airport card locates the revised
frequency? Or do you have to use Airport Setup Assistant again.    Rod