[CUBE] To fan or not to fan, that is the question

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 14:29:43 PDT 2003

On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 02:05  PM, Gregory P. Perez wrote:

> Anyone here running a Powerlogix 800MHz upgraded cube without a fan?

You *MIGHT* be safe running the fan at 7v. It's up to you to do the
research and make the decision though. I'm running my 450, 1.5gb, 80gb,
radeon 7500 setup with a 7v fan in the bottom with an average temp of
90 degrees fahrenheit. Maybe the 800 would stay below 110 degrees?

At 7v, it's almost as quiet as an iPod (depending on which HD you have
also).

jesse

.