[CUBE] To fan or not to fan, that is the question

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Sep 6 21:25:52 PDT 2003

Try a different fan. Verax for example makes turbulence free fans.
<http://www.verax.de> <http://www.veraxfans.com/>

I will certainly be using a Verax fan for sure. They are the world's
best and quietest. Their company slogan is "The Sound of Silence".

Other brands of variable speed fans run as low as 1k rpm very quiet.
Experiment.

kungax (AIM) Can Add Buddies iMac 350 no FW Panther Pre-Release
kunga10 (AIM) Can't Add New Buddies iChat Maxed Out Cube 500 Jaguar
10.2.6
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)