[CUBE] 20 & 40 GB 4th Gen iPods

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Sep 9 00:32:40 PDT 2003

Makes my 2nd generation 20 look small too, but I only paid $300 for it
new after the 15/30 launch. My HUNCH is that there are unmentioned
internal improvements like fixing the short battery life many 30 GB
iPod owners experienced. Of course Apple is never going to tell us that.

kunga10 (AIM) Can't Add New Buddies iChat Maxed Out Cube 500 Jaguar
10.2.6
kungax (AIM) Can Add Buddies iMac 350 no FW
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up video sans audio
on Macs)