[CUBE] Sudden death--Possible Solution

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 05:16:17 PDT 2003

It could be the static switch on the Cube or possibly even the display.
Try disconnecting the Cube's switch and using the display to turn the
Cube off and on. I had to do this with one of my Cube's that would
suddenly shut down or suddenly come to life if off.

Remove the core from the case and disconnect the wire coming from the
switch on the core.