[CUBE] New laptops, keyboard, mouse

Daniel Love danlove at verizon.net
Wed Sep 17 12:44:17 PDT 2003

I too had problems with the black keys and soft feel so . . . I
recently purchased one of the Kensington "StudioBoard Mechanical
Keyboards". It has a very sturdy feel and the feedback is like the
"old" ADB extended keyboards of past. It is white and clear like the
present day Apple products. Cost is about $80. My mouse is a Kensington
Optical two button with scroll wheel.

-Dan