[CUBE] My new Hard Drive

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sat Sep 20 09:33:58 PDT 2003

> I exchanged it for another... still won't boot from my OS CD.
>
> What now? I'm starting to get more money tied-up in mail, insurance,
> and the
> local dealer- then I spent on the new Hard Drive.
>
> Please, any suggestions.

Hello Jim...the usual problem with new hard drives are the
misconfigured jumper settings on the drive itself. They should be set
to [master] or [master with slave present], depending on the drive.
It would also help if you can decribe your problem with more details,
what exactly happens when you try to boot up your Cube?