FCP & upgrades

macjedi at mac.com macjedi at mac.com
Sat Sep 20 19:08:46 PDT 2003

Ok, so either I deleted the relevant posts, or this topic hasn't been thoroughly
discussed:

Does Final Cut Pro still run on Cubes with processor upgrades that do not show
up properly in Apple System Profiler? Does FCP use that for its 500 MHz or
better determination, or does it have its own proc determiner built in?

Contemplating an 800 MHz - 1.24 GHz upgrade for my Cube, and want to be able to
continue using FCP if I lose access to the G4/867 tower at work.

Thanks all!

chris