Software Update not working on my cube

Aaron Ambrosino aambrosi at mac.com
Wed Sep 24 06:02:40 PDT 2003

HI all,

I have a 450 Cube running OS X 10.2.6. When I go to the Software Update
utility in the control panel and check for new software it tells me I
am up to date, but I know this is not the case (i.e. Yesterday's 10.2.8
upgrade would not show up).  I'm sure the upgrade was still available
through Software Update because I was updating a B&W G3 running OS X
10.2.6 at the same time. I have deleted the Plist for Software Utility
and other suggestions? Thanks for your help.