[CUBE] OS X.3

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Sep 24 09:55:22 PDT 2003

This feature is what prompted the question-will the basic finder still
operate as in 10.2?
A choice of "by icon" "list" or "column view". I am not sure I could
warm to the sidebar idea, having grown accustom to the
idea of icons and opening multiple folders to find a file (pre
"multi-finder" era).  Rod