[CUBE] Jaggy bitten

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Thu Sep 25 07:17:19 PDT 2003

Sergey Zak wrote:
> Hi guys,
> after 2 years of happy usage I managed to 'bite the Jaguar' -
> I trashed the shortcuts at /
> VAR, TMP, AUTOMOUNT, something else?
> Anybody cares to give me the LN commands needed to recreate those?
> I am happily booting into shell now instead of GUI...
> --
> All you need is love.

How bout:
lrwxrwxr-t   1 root  admin         11 Sep 25 07:08 etc -> private/etc
lrwxrwxr-t   1 root  admin          9 Sep 25 07:08 mach -> /mach.sym
lrwxrwxr-t   1 root  admin         11 Sep 25 07:08 tmp -> private/tmp
lrwxrwxr-t   1 root  admin         11 Sep 25 07:08 var -> private/var

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator