Help save a cube.... could it be a prototype?

John Murray audiqcoupe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:18:43 PST 2004

Hi all:

I just rescued a cube... ok well substantially all of
the parts of a cube... I have:

1) Cube core without memory or HD.
2) Very odd sheetmetal case that fits it exactly,
painted grey.

I need:

1) power supply
2) original case
3) Would like the Airport card housing. The one I have
is missing the front piece, though it should work just
fine.

If no one has any spare parts I will use the DVIator
power supply and the PowerLogix case, but that kinda
pushes the budget limit. Anyone with needed parts
please send me a direct email.

BTW, this "may" be a prototype. It doesn't have any
serial number marking and of course there is the weird
custom sheet metal case... The VRM card is also red
and one of the chips says "sample" on it... If there
is interest, I can take and post some pictures...

Cubers, help me bring this baby back to life. I will
post all the detailed info once I can boot it up..
It has a future as my office media server...

Thanks,

John

AudiQCoupe at Yahoo.com