[CUBE] Help save a cube.... could it be a prototype? MORE PICTURES

John Murray audiqcoupe at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 07:53:53 PST 2004

Everyone:

Thanks for the feedback. Have upload more pictures,
high res this time. Note that the sticker on the VRM
says "sample 128". Re the enclosure, it is not
"oversized" like the PL cases I am familiar with, it
is the same size as a standard case, except taller.

Re the history of the unit. I live in SF and purchased
it from a Palo Alto resident who said he purchased it
as part of a bulk lot of equipment from an Apple
employee awhile ago.

BTW, I don't have any particular confidence that this
is/is not a prototype, I bought it 'cuz it was a cube
and was inexpensive.

Still looking for a powersupply and standard enclosure
from you cubers...

Thanks,

John

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnwmurrayjr