[CUBE] Help save a cube.... could it be a prototype? It LIVES

John Murray audiqcoupe at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 21:52:42 PST 2004

All:

Ok, it booted from a keyboard switch. I presume there
is a problem with the proximity switch. Took Panther
install with no problems...

Here is the System Profiler info:

  Machine Model:	Power Mac G4 Cube
  CPU Type:	PowerPC G4  (11.2)
  Number Of CPUs:	1
  CPU Speed:	450 MHz
  L2 Cache (per CPU):	1 MB
  Memory:	512 MB
  Bus Speed:	100 MHz
  Boot ROM Version:	3.32f1
  Serial Number:	XA02301RJRZ
  Sales Order Number:	W0126W/A

All right you bright cubers -- what do the serial and
sales order numbers tell us... Also, should I update
the BootROM? I can throw another HD in and put OS 9
and up the BootROM.

What do you think?

TIA

John