[CUBE] 2mx heat

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Mon Apr 5 06:22:40 PDT 2004

Me too, though I usually put an extra fan on top of the cube during
gaming.

I have had some weird lockups during serious digital photo processing, but
I don't know if that has anything to do with the GF 2MX, the powerful but
clunky Nikon software, the Powerlogix CPU upgrade, Panther, something else
or a combination of the above. All I can say is that I never had lockup
problems with the 2MX in the ~2 years before Panther, the CPU upgrade and
this version of the Nikon software, so I don't think it has anything to do
with the GF 2MX.

Allan