[CUBE] 2ethernetcard

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Tue Apr 6 09:16:03 PDT 2004

Yes, the cube boots fine without a video card. I'm not sure I've tried
without the AGP riser. I'd guess that it will still boot. Easy to check,
in any case.

I'm also not sure what the riser fits into. Is it a standard PCI slot? And
even if so, good luck in finding an ethernet card that will fit, either
vertically or horizontally.