[CUBE] 2mx heat

Michael Swale swale at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:03:18 PDT 2004

This is my first post.

I REALLY want a GF3, but are they really $350? Right now I have a GF2,
500mgz, 80gig WD and 1.5gig ram.

It's hard to pay a few network games that we do from time to time, and
Photoshop work is getting, slow.

I have never had any heat issues with any cube, I even has a guy who would
not turn it upright, he always had it on it's side.

How much more heat does the GF3 put out compared to the 32mg GF2?

Mike
1 cube at home, and 20 at work....