[CUBE] WTF is this list becoming to...?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Apr 13 10:32:00 PDT 2004

Bravo Boris!

(The above line is *proudly* written in my native language, but I guess each subscriber's gonna get it right)

LM

>>> okatu at partizan-media.com - 2004/04/13 18:22 PM >>>
Honestly - it is sad what the list came to (arredi thinking of
unsubscribing). Now be4 anyone jells - I'm on this list for several years
now and I've experienced a lot and I think I've also given good ideas
(several Dual Cubes, the usage of the GF3 and so on) but what this list is
becoming to doesn't match my picture of something like it. So it would be
nice if u could stop ironic jokes about others, since it really sux to get
about 20 mails on one topic, just cause people need to fight each other. So
if ur not in the position to change this - either mail the person personally
or get off this list...Thanks...Also keep ur jokes about foreignes to urself
- we could also start talkin our own languages and I'd want to see u trying
to speak it...once again YMMV

Boris