IDVD and 450mhz cube

meirion roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Thu Apr 15 04:15:58 PDT 2004

I found this link

http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=23370

Apparently, it is an easter egg inside iDVD that allows it to burn on
an external drive which I think has been discussed before, here.
However, it says that it will not work on a proccessor slower that
733mhz (or rather iDVD won't) and I was just wondering how people had
got on adding mce superdrives, to a stock cube, when using iDVD.

Also when I unstuff the doc it only has 2 very small files in it.
Anyone had any 'luck' (oh Christ - here we go again :-) using this
easter egg?

Cheers

Rossi